Our client is a sizable and reputable global professional firms providing fiduciary, trust and general corporate services to clients and they are currently seeking an experienced and responsible talent to manage the accounts receivable and debt collection activities.
- Reporting to the Assistant Director of Corporate Services, you will be closely working with the billing team to check and ensure the cash collection progress
- Contacting clients by both emails and phone calls for debt collection on a daily basis to ensure the invoices are settled on schedule and to minimize the outstanding cases
- Answering enquiries from clients on settlement issues
- Preparing the Accounts Receivable and Aging reports for management
- Reviewing and maintaining compliance of the firm's credit control policy
- Liaising with Partners / Managers to handle the write off matters if necessary
- Handling the internal system admin and filing work
- Tertiary educated with at least 2 years related credit control work experience
- Professional services company background is highly preferred
- Good understanding of collection target / KPI achievement
- Strong communication abilities in Cantonese and English, Mandarin is a plus
- Self-motivated, customer orientated, independent and has strong negotiation skill
Interested parties please send us your updated resume with your latest and expected salaries or please call +852 3619 9858 for a confidential discussion.