Together, we can achieve more The Bank of East Asia, Limited ("BEA") is Hong Kong’s largest independent local bank with 64 branches, 54 SupremeGold Centres, and 10 i-Financial Centres throughout the city. With a team of over 3,700 professionals in Hong Kong and more than 9,900 worldwide, BEA embraces a spirit of teamwork in every challenge. We invite you to become part of our team and to join us on our journey towards a bright and exciting future.
Wealth Management Operations Department
Senior Credit Manager, Credit Solution Team (Job ID: 2991)
- To be a team member of Wealth Management Operations Department
- To oversee planning and implementation of the services and operations of the Credit Solution Team (the “Team”) of the department
- To administer credit approvals and documentations for credit facilities of Private Banking clients
- To oversee the control functions related to credit proposal review in accordance with the approved credit policy guidelines of the Bank.
- To prepare and submit management and exception reports as required
- University degree holder, major in Business/Finance/Accounting or a related discipline
- AHKIB or equivalent professional qualifications is an advantage
- Minimum 8 years’ experience in supervision of staff for banking operations, including credit risk management and credit administration
- Sound knowledge in credit services and loan administration
- Good understanding of credit policies credit operations procedures, practices and rules
- Detailed-oriented with good analytical, interpersonal and communication skills
- Multi-tasked and able to work under tight timelines
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese; fluency in Putonghua
- Proficient in PC applications, including Microsoft Word and Excel
Please apply online via the BEA Careers website at https://careers.hkbea.com/psp/hcmprd/EMPLOYEE/HRMS/c/HRS_HRAM.HRS_APP_SCHJOB.GBL?Page=HRS_APP_JBPST&Action=UFOCUS=Applicant&SiteId=1&JobOpeningId=2991&PostingSeq=1 or by clicking the "Apply Now" button below. Kindly note that if you are a new user, you have to first create your User Profile before you can apply.