Credit Operations Analyst
The Credit Ops Analyst is an intermediate level positions responsible for the expense, headcount, capacity and KPI planning, dashboard/reports preparation, and data analysis. The overall objective of this role is to provide regular/adhoc data analysis and recommendation on KPI results and market information, to support Credit Ops Managers to act on appropriate strategies and timely responds to the change of economy or market situations. Responsibilities:
- Generate and distribute the routine MIS reports and presentation deck accurately and timely.
- Assist in the development and maintenance of MIS reports whenever system enhanced.
- Assist in developing SAS logics for formulating new portfolio management.
- Provide data analytical support to business team on daily/monthly process control management to meet the regulatory requirements.
- Collaborate with business team for automation and simplification of manual tasks to streamline and eliminate existing process.
- Provide recommendations to update current MIS reports to improve reporting efficiency and consistency.
- Take lead on processing, reviewing and improving all expenses related tasks.
- Create, review and submit monthly invoices and purchase orders throughout the P2P system.
- Perform monthly expenses analysis on timely basis and the underlying drivers, proactively propose corrective actions and improve the timeliness and quality of management reports.
- Lead the preparation of annual expenses budget and regular forecast, including the end-to-end process and co-ordination across teams in order to identify gap to target.
- Participate the discussion on department's strategic initiatives and ensure the cost savings actions is timely achieved.
- Assist in any system enhancement UAT testing.
- Support business team on adhoc analysis to immediately respond critical business queries.
- 2-5 years of related business experience
- Consistently demonstrates clear and concise written and verbal communication skills
- Responsible, Analytical, Proactive, Adaptation, Organized, Teamwork, Work Under Pressure, Results Oriented.
Job Family Group:
- Bachelor's/University degree or equivalent experience
Operations - Services Job Family:
Fraud Operations Time Type:
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi") invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi
View the " EEO is the Law
" poster. View the EEO is the Law Supplement
View the EEO Policy Statement
View the Pay Transparency Posting