- Prepare presentation materials and financial models for credit rating
- Coordinate with bond issuers and rating agencies on initial rating and follow-up issues
- Assist credit analysis (both financial and operational) of potential issuers; come up with rating views with rationales supported by framework of rating agencies.
- Interact with other teams of DCM to support pitching and client management
- Degree holder in Business, Accounting, Finance or related disciplines
- Solid accounting knowledge, prefer at least 3 years working experience in Big 4 accounting firms
- Strong technical skills in building financial models and preparing PPT.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, good team player, capable tohandle multiple tasks
- Interested in fixed income market and willing to learn and take responsibilities/challenges
- Prior experience in rating agencies or fundamental research will be a plus but not necessary.
- Fluent in Mandarin and English
We offer an attractive remuneration package to the right candidate. Interested parties please forward your full resume with availability, expected salary by pressing "Apply now" or send it to 27/F., Low Block, Grand Millennium Plaza, 181 Queen’s Road, Central, Hong Kong.
(Data collected will be kept strictly confidential and used for recruitment purpose only.)