We are a fast growing investment asset manager with a solid PRC insurance background. At this time, we are looking for a talented Credit Risk candidate to join our Risk Management Team as a Credit Risk Analyst
- Monitor and manage exposures at customer, product and portfolio levels;
- Conduct credit assessment on issuers and counterparties, with knowledge of credit risk modeling;
- Prepare regular risk reports to business lines and senior management;
- Support and enhance risk monitoring system and reporting process;
- Ensure irregularities are properly raised in a timely manner;
- Assist in formulating risk-related policies to strengthen internal risk framework;
- Provide opinions to front office team regarding any credit risk related matters.
- Bachelor Degree in Business Administration, Finance, Accounting, Risk Management or related disciplines, FRM highly preferred
- A minimum of 5 years’ solid relevant experience in Asset Management company;
- Previous experience in internal credit rating and credit modeling is a must;
- Familiar with China corporate bond market is necessary;
- Knowledge in market risk is a plus;
- Strong communication, analytical and interpersonal skills;
- Able to work under pressure and multi-tasking;
- An organized team player who can work independently;
- Proficiency in computer operation, with strong skills in VBA programming.
Interested parties please submit a detailed resume in MS WORD format, including availability, present, and expected salary, by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. We regret that we will not be able to respond to all applications as only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Data collected will be kept in strict confidence and used for recruitment purposes only.