- Permanent, Full time
- Randstad Hong Kong
- 19 Aug 19
Credit Risk Analyst - Expanding Fintech
- Hong Kong
- Full time
Credit Risk Analyst - Expanding Fintechjob description
about the company.
Our client is an expanding fintech company which is one of the FORTUNE Magazine World's Most Admired Companies, they are looking for a Credit Risk Analyst for the regional risk team.
about the job.
- You will perform credit analysis of new applications and provide input as to whether to approve or decline a credit facility within own credit limit
- You will assist in updating the Local Business Credit Risk Policy
- You will make full use of internally developed monitoring tools monitor accounts for potential fraud events, focusing on early detection and action
skills & experiences required.
- Bachelor's degree holder in Finance, Economics, Accounting, or relevant discipline
- At least 2 years experience in risk management or merchant acquiring business
- Skills in teamwork; both internally and external
- Proficient in English and Chinese
To apply online, please click on the link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion please contact Lily Tu on + 852 2232 3472 or email: email@example.com
credit analyst, credit risk, credit card, credit approval, unsecured lending, card business, consumer credit risk, merchant acquiring business, merchant solution, collection,
Bachelor's degree holder in Finance, Economics, Accounting, or relevant discipline