My client is one Leading Chinese Insurance Company. Now, they are looking for one Credit Risk Manager/Senior Manager to join their HK office.
- To perform daily credit risk monitoring (i.e. margin financing, limit review and limit approval), by monitoring client account, implementing follow up actions for particular accounts in line with company policy
- Conduct daily report review and account monitoring and liaise with Account Executives (AE) to obtain relevant information for credit due diligence
- Communicate effectively with sales team on the follow-up action on credit control related issues
- Conduct and comment assessments on credit limit proposals and act as a maker to adjust the client approved limit in the trading system
- Obtain the proper approval for those accounts in accordance with credit policies and procedures
- Set up or create templates for reporting
- Collect the statistical data on credit risk analysis