A PRC banking group is looking for credit risk manager focusing in banking industry
- Prepare independent credit assessment for credit proposals of large corporate and financial institutions submitted by marketing departments, including but not limited to macro-economic risk analysis, industry risk analysis, business risk analysis, financial risk analysis, management risk analysis, facility structure analysis, collateral risk analysis, etc. Products include bilateral loans, syndication loans, trade finance, bonds, treasury & derivative products, etc.
- Monitor and follow up credit risk of a portfolio of corporate and FI customers, and propose remedial actions when risk signals are identified.
- Report regularly the risk monitoring results and material credit issues to Section
- Make sure the Bank’s credit policies and external regulatory requirements are strictly adhered in credit approval process and daily risk monitoring.
- Assist Section Head in developing and performing the Bank’s overall credit risk strategy
- University degree or equivalent with minimum 5 years of relevant credit risk working experience with reputable financial institutions, well-versed in credit risk assessment of syndicated loans, bilateral loans, trade finance facilities and bonds for large corporations and mid cap companies. Experience in credit risk measurement and monitoring of investment and treasury products.
- Analytical with good judgment and knowledge in credit risk, loan products and market situations.
- Able to work independently and meet deadlines of urgent cases.
- Good interpersonal skills, confidence, self-motivated, hardworking and can work under pressure
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese. Fluent Putonghua is a must.
Interested parties please send your FULL RESUME (in MS Word format) with availability, current and expected salary to email@example.com or you can call us at (852) 2520-0284 for more information.