Chiyu Banking Corporation Limited has been registered as a licensed bank since 1947. Rooted in Hong Kong, we strive to provide one-stop cross-border banking and financial services to customers in Hong Kong, mainland and overseas Chinese. Riding on the edge of the Hong Kong and Fujian business and our cross-border platform, we will continuously maintain its core values of “Sincerity, Flexibility, Tailor-made Service and Professionalism” and provide premium services to our customers to help growing their wealth, and to create values and deliver returns to our stakeholders and staff.
- Manage & monitor a portfolio of non-performing corporate loan accounts of the Bank, work with Credit Control in identifying potential non-performing account and take necessary precautionary measures
- Identify early warning signals/ symptoms of deterioration of customers/ adverse trends /customers to be impacted, work with front line in handling problem customers
- Formulate recovery strategy on of indebtedness from problem customer, maximize recovery, initiate remedial or recovery actions against non-performing customers
- Take appropriate rehabilitation (i.e. restructuring/work out, assignment of debt, legal proceedings etc.) against non-performing account and monitor the ongoing progress
- Review specific provision/ impairment loss of non-performing accounts
- Liaise and negotiate with relevant parties including external legal advisors for due diligence, risk rating and portfolio & credit review
- Compile periodically MIS reports related to non-performing customers, engage in various credit-related projects as assigned
- Bachelor degree or above in Finance, Accounting, Banking or relevant any disciplines, preferably with professional qualifications of CFA /FRM /CPA
- At least 6-8 years’ exposures in credit reviewing /relationship management for corporate banking in HK and/or Mainland China
- Sound knowledge of banking products including trade finance, term lending, commercial real estate financing and syndicated loans
- Strong understanding in key market and industry dynamics, familiar with accounting and legal framework of HK and/or Mainland China
- Experience in engaging internal and external legal counsels in managing legal and documentation issues of identified troubled portfolio
- Excellent communications skills and good command of both English and Chinese
(Candidate with less experience will also be considered for Assistant Manager)
We offer competitive packages and promising career opportunities to the right candidates. Please send your full resume with current salary, expected salary and the date of availability to The Human Resources Department, Chiyu Banking Corporation Ltd, 12/F, Chiyu Bank Building, 78 Des Voeux Road, Central, Hong Kong, or fax to 2843-0133 or email to Recruitment@chiyubank.com or by clicking Apply Now.
Information provided will be treated in strict confidence and only be used for recruitment purposes. All personal data of unsuccessful applicants will be destroyed after the recruitment exercise. A copy of Personal Information Collection Statement is available upon request.