Our client is a Chinese investment bank with full licenses. They are currently looking for an experienced credit risk candidate to join their team in Hong Kong.
- Perform risk assessment on loan applications based on financial environment and credit background of clients
- Conduct counterparty reviews and provide approval recommendations independently and proactively to Business for trading, collateral and security documentation
- Maintain counterparty and portfolio credit quality, as well as credit exposure complying with policies, procedures, security requirements, and government regulations
- Daily monitoring of credit exposure against limits and parameters
- Credit risk analysis and portfolio deep dive
- Monitor Corporates, Banks and other Non-Bank Financial Institutions, across the region
- Liaise with Headquarter, local site risk management and business managers in respect of all credit risk related issues
- Support the daily operation of the Risk Management Department
- Bachelor or post graduate degree in Risk Management, Finance or a related field
- 6+ years of experience in risk management
- Good understanding of all Global Markets products and risk mitigation techniques.
- Strong writing, analytical and presentation skills
- Team player
- Fluent in English and Chinese including Mandarin