Reporting to the Team Leads of Flow Trading and Propriety Trading desks, the incumbent is to support Fixed Income Sales and Trading daily routine and ad-hoc tasks.
- Daily oversight of trade booking and amendments, settlement-related activities, and risk reporting and other end-of-day processes;
- Process corporate actions, coupon reconciliations, etc;
- Maintain sales credits and trade statistics database and perform analysis;
- Assist account opening, document exchange, and post-open management;
- Assist cash flow projection and management; Assist creation and editing of marketing or publication materials; and
- Incorporate process improvements and automations.
- Bachelor degree in finance, business administration or related disciplines;
- At least 3 years' relevant experience in sizable financial institutions providing trading support to traders;
- Working knowledge of MS Excel and PowerPoint; Bloomberg, Wind, and/or general programming experience is a plus;
- Experience in working on trading floors a plus;
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral) in Chinese and English;
- Customer service focus, highly detail oriented;
- Ability to balance multiple projects and tight deadlines and perform under stress; and
- Ability to research, interpret, process and present data.