JP Morgan Chase is looking for a fresh graduate who would like to jump start his/her career in the banking and finance industry. If you are aggressive, self starter, has strong communication skills in English and Korean, APPLY NOW!
Custody Client Operations, Securities Services
Custody Client Operations team is a client facing operations team that serves as the first point of contact for all post trade activities for the Global Custody business.
The team's core responsibilities are to deliver superior client experience for our Custody clients; remediating client queries with a commitment to execute with operational excellence.
The team work in partnership with clients, ensuring agreed service levels are met and future needs understood. Our mission is to provide a world-class service experience at every client touch point and achieve quality leadership in the industry through measureable and proven service performance.
The team is responsible for the monitoring, reporting and advocating continuous improvement of the service delivery relationship between JPM and the client by leveraging various systems and tools to monitor and analyze client issues across the organization.
You will help the business identify client trends and streamline operational workflows through the use of financial technology tools and data analytics software.
Internally, the Custody Client Operations team works in close partnership with the Client Service Account Managers (CSAMs) who own complex items such as Service Delivery Issues (SDIs) and/or Service Requests (SRs). You will work with, and manage through, other operational areas both locally and globally to ensure provision of timely and efficient level of issues resolution.
Externally, the Custody Client Operations team fosters a close relationship with our clients in order to understand their requirements and expectations and proactively identify optimization opportunities. You will also meet with clients by attending client service review meetings and service calls with CSAMs on a regular basis.
- Full accountability for the E2E query resolution raised by clients. These queries will include, but not be limited to Settlements and Corporate Actions, Tax and Income. This will involve detailed discussions/handholding with operations on processes and actions to be taken therein.
- Building relationships with clients to understand client behavior and requirements.
- Involvement in analyzing client transactional data in order to identify client trends and behaviors, identifying key operational risk and control metrics, and contributing to the presentation of operational data metrics to the Custody business stakeholders as well as external client interactions.
- Drive resolution and management of client queries, leveraging internal teams globally and regionally as appropriate.
- Identify Service Requests and Service Delivery Issues for CSAMs to address; as well as any daily activities that may impact client satisfaction.
- Daily contact with clients by email and phone calls. Attend client meetings and calls with CSAMs
- Monitoring and resolution of risk indicators to ensure that both J.P. Morgan and the client are aware of any issues that may have an adverse financial or reputational impact.
Education and experience
- University degree
- Relevant experience in Trade Management/Cash/Asset Servicing in the financial industry is preferred.
- Strong focus in client service management, communication and delivery
- Ability to work closely with business partners and interact with all staff levels
- Ability to be flexible, follow tight deadlines, organize and prioritize work
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills including taking the initiative to drive change and enhance controls
- Ability to manage through a changing business landscape
- Candidate must have a control focused agenda, and a thorough understanding of program/project risk
- Anticipate issues and aggressively drive initiatives to ensure results
- Self-starter and ability to learn quickly
People and Communication
- As this role will have regular client facing involvement and engagement with senior staff in all areas of Investor Services, the person in this role must be confident, articulate and able to represent J.P. Morgan in front of clients. Strong oral and written communication and presentation skills are required.
- Proactive in identifying and escalating issues
- Fluency in both spoken and written English and Korean is required.
Business and Subject Matter Knowledge
- Strong financial markets product knowledge and understanding of the transaction lifecycle in Custody and/or
- Extensive knowledge of financial markets and instruments, both domestic and global is an advantage
- Comprehensive understanding of Global markets