At AIA we've started an exciting movement to create a healthier, more sustainable future for everyone.
As pioneering innovators for over 100 years, we're now transforming our organisation to be faster, simpler and more connected. Because we want to be even better equipped to develop digital solutions and experiences that help more people live Healthier, Longer, Better Lives.
To get there, we need people with tech/digital/analytics expertise and passion to help develop positive, sustainable change through digitally enhanced experiences that will impact the lives of millions of people and create a healthier future for everyone. If you believe in developing a better tomorrow, read on. About the Role
AIA Hong Kong is looking for a Customer Platform Data lead to join the Customer Platforms team to lead our multi-year transformation strategy. This is a challenging opportunity for individuals who are looking to make a difference. Roles and Responsibilities:
Minimum Job Requirements:
- Lead the transformation of multiple data platforms and repositories into a consumer led platform to meet business demand for analytics and insights
- Lead a team to leverage design patterns and reference architecture and data governance standards to support the data platform target state. This includes, but not limited to data quality, data correctness, data architecture, integration & API architecture, Data Platform, modeling & architecture, etc. Ensure alignment with standards and policies.
- Partner with the business and collaborate with other IT on project / initiative level to execute on the transformation of technology.
- Act as the customer data platform SME in key projects / initiatives to create the target state solutions. Ensure solutions align with architecture standards.
- Continuously improve the data platform to enhance data availability, quality, architecture and speed to ensure the right insights and analytics are being enabled for the business use cases
- University graduate with a minimum of 8 years of relevant experience
- Proven experience to lead data transformation projects and engineering initiatives in an enterprise
- Proven delivery experience in data architecture, enterprise public cloud, ETL, data platforms and customer data, data science and data security/residency
- Strong problem solving and decision-making ability
- Proven experience to identify innovation opportunities, define and deliver innovative solutions
- Familiarity with common enterprise services, products, and frameworks
- Proven experience with modern software development technologies and processes. For example, Bitbucket, Jenkins, JIRA, Confluence, etc.
- Proven experience working in a product-oriented, team-based environment that use modern delivery approaches such as user experience design, lean, agile
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Self-motivated with the ability to prioritize, meet deadlines, and manage changing priorities. Stays in touch with the latest technology market
- Able to work in fast paced and challenging environments
- Creative thinker, proactive, enthusiastic, able to work independently and as a team player
- Sound business knowledge in insurance industry
- Excellent communication, coaching and consultative skills
- Excellent English oral and written communication skills
- You are required to obtain the relevant license(s) if your job involves regulated activities
Build a career with us as we help our customers and the community live Healthier, Longer, Better Lives.
You must provide all requested information, including Personal Data, to be considered for this career opportunity. Failure to provide such information may influence the processing and outcome of your application. You are responsible for ensuring that the information you submit is accurate and up-to-date.