Job description A Career with Hang Seng Bank
Hang Seng is committed to service excellence. Our people are our most important asset and play a vital role in our efforts to continually enhance our performance for customers and provide best-in-class products and services. We seek to attract high-calibre talent by offering a dynamic working environment, good career development opportunities and competitive compensation packages. Retail Distribution
Hang Seng's Retail Distribution focuses on personal wealth management and financial services. Our one-stop wealth management initiatives are designed for both our affluent and mass integrated account customers. With more than 290 branches and automated banking centres, including around 60 Prestige Banking Centres for our high-end personal customers, we serve over half of the adult population in Hong Kong while offering an extensive range of products to our valued customers.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our team as Customer Relationship Manager (Cross-boundary) Principal responsibilities
- Provide financial planning services to high-net-worth, mainlander and offshore customers
- Provide personalized service for these segment customers to build and maintain good relationships
- Promote investment, insurance and banking products for optimizing new business opportunities
- Manage operational risk and observe the relevant policies /guidelines and compliance requirements
- University level education is an advantage OR
- HKCEE / HKDSE (with at least passes in Chinese and Mathematics OR English and Mathematics at Grade E / Level 2 / "Attained" or above) plus relevant work experience
- Passes in the Insurance Intermediaries Qualifying Examinations / Hong Kong Securities Institute Licensing Examinations
- Fulfilment of the competency requirements to carry out relevant regulated activities as defined under the Securities and Futures Ordinance
- Minimum of two years' experience in selling investment, insurance and banking products
- Experience in handling offshore and mainlander segment will be an advantage
- Strong sales and customer orientation, with good communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong self-motivation and ability to work under pressure
- High proficiency in Mandarin is a MUST. Good command of Cantonese and English is an advantage
(Candidates with less experience will be considered for the position of Senior Customer Relationship Officer
If you would like to explore other opportunities at Hang Seng Hong Kong, please visit www.hangseng.com/careers/ for details.
The health and safety of our employees and candidates is very important to us. Due to the current situation related to the Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV), we're leveraging our digital capabilities to ensure we can continue to recruit top talent at the HSBC Group. As your application progresses, you may be asked to use one of our digital tools to help you through your recruitment journey. If so, one of our Resourcing colleagues will explain how our video-interviewing technology will be used throughout the recruitment process and will be on hand to answer any questions you might have.