Several of our reputable medical insurance clients are hiring experienced Customer Service (complaint handling) specialists. If you enjoy a stable environment, thrive in an international team cultural, and passionate about communicating with Individual Customers, Brokers/ Agents alike, then please reach out immeidately to email@example.com for further discussions.
* Provide and process information in response to customer's enquiries, concerns and requests
* Provide advice and solutions to resolve customer feedback cases and to enhance customer satisfaction through effective coaching
* Adhere to operating guidelines, work within their delegated authorities and meet departmental SLA targets.
* Ensure proper handling and follow up of cases within agreed turn-around-times
* Manage the daily operations of the customer care team
* Degree holder in Business Administration or Financial Services;
* Minimum 5 years' work experience in in insurance operations which involving customer servicing and complaint handling
* Passed at least two of the following IIQE Papers: IIQE Paper 1, 2, 3, 5
* Customer-oriented, effect team player and strong interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to communicate effectively at all levels.
* Fluent in both spoken and written English and Chinese.