Corporate and Investment Banking provides corporate customers with a full range of commercial banking products and services, including cash management services, current accounts, time deposits, trade finance, working capital finance, term loans and foreign exchange. Through our continued commitment, DBS has cultivated long-standing relationships with its customers in the region that are based on account relationship management, service differentiation, product development and rigorous credit standards. Responsibilities
- Daily client servicing including loan drawdown; repayment of loan and interest; deposit; fund transfer and remittance; coordinating Ideal (i.e. internet banking) admin matters etc
- Maintenance of customer records and files.
- Process new account opening
- Conduct searches and provide necessary information to help COO completing KYC for new accounts/borrowers
- Consolidate MIS and internal reports for the team
- To comply with all regulatory requirements imposed by regulatory authorities, and policies, standards, lending guidelines and procedures of the Bank.
- Suitable candidate may take up more duties (similar to Assistant RM) including preparation of spreadsheet and financial analysis, credit memo write up, calculation of ROE, supporting RM in sales and marketing.
- Degree holder in Business, Economics, Finance or related disciplines
- Minimum 3+ years of relevant experience
- With high level of accuracy
- Good interpersonal skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office