Founded in 1988, the KGI Group is a multi-faceted, pan-Asian financial services group that thrives on providing the highest standards of service to its clients. The KGI Group prides itself on utilizing unsurpassable integrity and professionalism, prudence in its judgments and reliance on the security of a well-resourced institution to provide this service to its clients. Your No.1 Choice for Global Investment and Financial Services.
- Handle customer calls and chats across segments, customers and deliver good customer service to ensure superior KGI Asia experience to our customers.
- Attention on successful clients, trading volumes, recovering numbers and activations will be measured.
- Handle inquiries and transactions on securities and various investment products.
- Promote and cross-sell the securities’ products as appropriate.
- Applies working knowledge of the product and professional principles and concepts and in depth knowledge of team objectives.
- Take inbound and outbond calls in identifying opportunity, product promotion, customer interaction and relationship building and converting into trading and revenue.
- Must be able to exchange information and build relationship in a concise and logical way as well as be sensitive to audience diversity.
- Form 7 / DSE graduates or above
- 3 years of relevant working experience in teleselling/ outbound call experience & eligible to apply for SFC RA1/RA2 licenses
- Excellent communication skill and sales ability
- Customer-oriented and proactive
- Must be PC literate and sensitive to numbers
- Proficiency in English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Knowledge in investment products is an advantage
(Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.)
For more details about career opportunities in KGI, please visit our website: https://www.kgi.com.hk/en/others/careers
Please send application with resume and expected salary quoting the job reference to firstname.lastname@example.org or mail to HR Department, 41/F Central Plaza, 18 Harbour Road, Wanchai, Hong Kong