An international technology company is searching for a Cybersecurity Expert in penetration testing, cloud security, secure software development and quality assurance, devops processes and implementing corporate IT security policies.
- Develop and document information security plans and policies to defend against threats on different levels, such as malware attacks, phishing attacks, and DoS attacks.
- Implement such plans and policies by documentation, conducting user training and automation of such policies by software configuration and development.
- Stay on top of latest news on security breaches, assess potential impacts to the business and immediately mitigate any potential risks.
- Work closely with developers to make sure the applications are audited and ad-here to security best practices.
- Monitor networks and systems for security breaches, both manually and with automation.
- 10+ years’ experience working in a role related to information security, penetration testing or
- Good understanding of information security threats on different levels, from network layer to application layer to physical layer.
- Solid understanding of security practices for securing cryptographic keys and relevant operational security.
- Ability to develop software to automate the responsibilities listed above.
- Excellent verbal and written communication in English.
Relocation and Visa Sponsorships available for exceptional candidates.