DWS - Multi-Asset Trader - Associate
Position Overview Role:
Experience and qualifications:
- Executing trades on behalf of the funds as per Portfolio Manager (PMs) instructions
- Understand our investment strategy, our views and context of the trades
- Maintain and improve broker relationships
- Provide market intelligence and flow information to add value
- Participate in and contribute to internal investment meetings as well as external strategy/analyst meetings
- Individual must have good communication skills as an important part of the role involves trade/market context dialogue with both PMs and counterparties.
- 3+ years market experience in Equities or Fixed Income in trading/sales/structuring role (Buy-Side or Sell-side)
- Strong background in APAC markets
- Proficient in the trading protocols both cash & derivatives
- Good working knowledge of Trading platforms such as Bloomberg, Trade Web, MarketAxcess
- Good working knowledge of Excel
- Fast learner and can perform under pressure
- Passionate about market and multi-asset.
Our values define the working environment we strive to create - diverse, supportive and welcoming of different views. We embrace a culture reflecting a variety of perspectives, insights and backgrounds to drive innovation. We build talented and diverse teams to drive business results and encourage our people to develop to their full potential. Talk to us about flexible work arrangements and other initiatives we offer.
We promote good working relationships and encourage high standards of conduct and work performance. We welcome applications from talented people from all cultures, countries, races, genders, sexual orientations, disabilities, beliefs and generations and are committed to providing a working environment free from harassment, discrimination and retaliation.
Click here to find out more about diversity and inclusion at Deutsche Bank.