DWS - Senior Sales Specialist, China Institutional Coverage - Vice President / Director
The primary role is to develop and close new business from institutional prospects in China. This will involve developing new leads, preparing RFPs, giving presentations to prospective clients, ensuring client and prospects receive full and efficient services. The incumbent will also play a leading role in marketing efforts and involve in servicing institutional clients, and work with the teams in the region. Key Responsibilities / Duties:
Skills / Other Personal Attributes Required:
- Develop new institutional business opportunities in China, with key prospects, clients and consultants.
- Win new business in China with the objective to achieve a mutually agreed sales target each year.
- Development of strong relationships leads to new mandates or injections into existing funds.
- Work on detailed analysis such as asset liabilities, data research and analysis, investment return, etc. in particular for pension and insurance clients.
- Develop strong relationships with prospects and clients.
- Serve assigned clients in 360 degree evaluation process
- Ensure to get invited for new opportunities and complete RFPs, consultant reports and client reports in a timely and efficient manner.
- Customize investment solutions to suit investment needs of prospects and clients.
- Contribute ideas for new products which will be suitable to the markets assigned.
- Lead or participate in other ad-hoc projects as assigned.
- Quality of ideas initiated to enhance corporate or product position in the market
- Work as a team and could take the lead for innovative and strategic initiatives with key partners in China and act ahead of the regulatory changes/evolution
Work Experience / Knowledge:
- Excellent language skills in Mandarin and English
- Solid product knowledge in Active, Passive and Alternatives
- Strong analytical skills including data collection and research skills
- Accurate, articulate, presentable and showing initiative
- Strong team player and logic thinking
- Self-motivation personality
- Good time management skills
- Computer skills, both numeric (essential) and creative
Formal Education: (minimum requirement to perform job duties)
- Minimum 10+ years' of experience in the financial industry with China coverage
- Experience working with international firms
- Experience in handling sophisticated institutional clients at a senior level
- Degree holder - preferably with finance knowledge, but not a must
Our values define the working environment we strive to create - diverse, supportive and welcoming of different views. We embrace a culture reflecting a variety of perspectives, insights and backgrounds to drive innovation. We build talented and diverse teams to drive business results and encourage our people to develop to their full potential. Talk to us about flexible work arrangements and other initiatives we offer.
We promote good working relationships and encourage high standards of conduct and work performance. We welcome applications from talented people from all cultures, countries, races, genders, sexual orientations, disabilities, beliefs and generations and are committed to providing a working environment free from harassment, discrimination and retaliation.
Click here to find out more about diversity and inclusion at Deutsche Bank.