- Hong Kong
- Contract, Full time
- Chandler Macleod
- 15 Mar 19
Our client, a leading global bank, is looking for Data Analysts for their Retail Banking division.
- Opportunity with leading bank
- 1 year renewable contract
- Global exposure
- Participate in building processes for monitoring buseiness performance
- Work with various teams to develop reports , dashboards & BI solutions
- Deliver high quality deliverables like MI reports , data extracts etc
- Streamling the information delivery process
Mandatory Requirements :
- Bachelor's degree in Mathematics, Quantitative Analysis, Computer Science or related field
- Experience in SQL and SAS programming.
- Experience in system automation and job scheduling (e.g. Control-M).
- Experience in project coordination with multiple teams
- Experience in building and maintaining document inventory (e.g. SharePoint, Confluence)
- Banking experience in compliance, business analysis, data analysis and data management is an advantage
- Strong communication skills
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or contact Ankita Sinha on +852 2833 4187 for more information.