Capco Hong Kong is looking for individual with strong passion on consulting, data management, data warehousing, data governance and banking industry. Training will be provided and you will be working in a team environment.
Capco is a global technology and business consultancy firm focused on the financial services sector. We are passionate about helping our clients succeed in an ever-changing industry.
- Experts in banking and payments, capital markets and wealth and asset management
- Deep knowledge in financial services offering, including e.g. Finance, Risk and Compliance, Financial Crime, Core Banking etc.
- Committed to growing our business and hiring the best talent to help us get there
- Focus on maintaining our nimble, agile and entrepreneurial culture
WHY JOIN CAPCO?
You will work on engaging projects with the largest international and local banks, insurance companies, payment service providers and other actors within the industry -projects that will transform the financial services industry.
- A work culture focused on innovation and creating lasting value for our clients and employees
- Ongoing learning opportunities to help you acquire new skills or deepen existing expertise in data & business consulting
- A flat, non-hierarchical structure that will enable you to work with senior partners and directly with clients
- A diverse, inclusive, meritocratic culture
WHAT WE OFFER:
- A structured data academy bootcamp
- Rotation across data areas to ensure that you gain insight across our various data offerings
- Unique learning and development opportunities to build up your consulting, banking and domain expertise
- An experienced senior coach to support you by providing career advice and guidance throughout your career at Capco
- A peer buddy from day one to help you settle in
- Fast career progression -we believe in rewarding success
- Bachelor’s degrees in Statistic, Science, Technology, Engineering, Mathematics
- Interest in financial services
- Previous data experience is advantageous but not limited to those from within financial services
- Proficiency in statistical analysis, proven in academic or professional context
- Experience applying Python and / or R
- Proficiency in Database Management (MondoDB, SQL)
- Advanced Excel / VBA skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills (must have fluent English, Cantonese and Mandarin are nice to have)
- Strong Microsoft Office knowledge
- Attention to detail
Nice to Have
- Awareness of / experience in:
- Data Quality & Governance
- Data Preparation / Processing/ Mining / Scraping
- Data Optimisation & Feature Engineering
- Descriptive / diagnostic analytics
- Java / SAS
- Data visualisation tools (PowerBI / QlikView / Tableau)
- Agile Certification such as PSM or SAFe
- Artificial Intelligence Certifications from platforms such as Coursera, Udacity etc.
- Basic Machine Learning algorithms (GA, SVM, Bayes, Random Forest etc.) and library (SciKit Learn etc.)
- Predictive and Prescriptive analytics
- Experience in Business Analysis and Project Management
- Work closely with project managers to understand analytical needs, including identifying critical metrics and KPIs, and deliver actionable insights to relevant decision-makers
- Proactively analyse data to answer key questions with an eye for what drives business performance, investigating and communicating areas for improvement in efficiency and productivity
- Create and maintain rich interactive visualizations through data interpretation and analysis integrating various reporting components from multiple data sources
- Define and implement data acquisition and integration logic, selecting appropriate combination of methods and tools within defined technology stack to ensure optimal scalability and performance of the solution
- Develop and maintain databases by acquiring data from primary and secondary sources, and build scripts that will make the data evaluation process more flexible or scalable across data sets