Data Analyst, Core Banking Project (2 year renewable contract)
Reporting to the Core Banking Data Management Manager, you will be responsible for improving the quality and compliance of data used across the Bank in accordance with the Core Banking requirements and the DSB Group Technology Architecture Responsibilities:
- Perform detailed data analysis, design data structures and define data properties to meet corporate business and technical requirements
- Provide support to the existing data cleansing initiative and the future data cleansing activities to ensure adequate data understanding and accurate data cleansing processing for the production of high quality data
- Support data migration plans and work closely with the project team and vendor to develop and test the technologies and processes
- Address potential project risks and provide post implementation support to ensure prompt resolution of production issues and early stabilization of system operation
- Maintain data management and data quality related regulatory requirements and support ongoing data quality and compliance monitoring
- Loan systems (personal loan, mortgage loan, etc)
- University degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related discipline.
- Minimum 10 years of experience in IT industry with at least 5 years in data related analysis and design, data modelling and/or related application development projects
- Minimum 5 years of experience in the banking sector with good understanding in related business applications/data and data management technologies
- Possess solid project experience in at least one of the following
- General Ledger systems
- CASA, integrated accounts
- Teller system, retailer banking system, branch system
Candidate with less experience will also be considered.
- Possess good understanding and experience in data quality improvement, data management processes and business intelligence application
- General awareness of related technology trends, business direction, general compliance, governance, and risk management
- Experience in vendor partnership with successful joint delivery of technology solution for business support
- Proficient in SQL is a must, familiar with data analysis tools is a plus
- Good presentation skills and confident to deal with various business stakeholders independently.
- Good communication (Cantonese and English, with Putonghua is a must), elaboration and presentation skills
- Resourceful, creative and proactive in continuous improvement and advancement.
- Occasional travel to SZ office (day trip only) may be required
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.