We are hiring a Data Analyst Lead and a Data Analyst for the Data Management team of a leading hedge fund in Hong Kong. The team is to provide a platform for accessing financial data and analytical services which support the trading, research, and operational functions.
- Responsible for data governance, inventory, acquisition, analysis and cleaning
- Responsible for delivery and the construction of derived sets of data
- Develop and implement tools to provide autonomy around the platforms data life-cycle
- Maintain an inventory of the data estate
- Implement the control workflow for representing data events
- Work with the investment team to ensure their data-related requirements are captured and delivered
- Maintain the health and efficiency of the firm's reference and market data stores
- Liaise with external vendors confidently and assist in vendor audit and compliance reporting
- Master of Mathematics, Computer Science, Physics or Engineering. Strong candidates with Bachelor of Science degrees will also be considered.
- At least 3 years exepereince for data analyst role; 8years experiences for the team lead role, of relevant data experience in either a financial institution or data vendor
- Bachelor’s degree in Data Science, Computer Science or related disciplines
- Strong background in financial markets and associated data sets i.e. market data, reference data
- Must have a working understanding of data engineering practices
- Strong numerical and analytical skills and problem-solving ability
- Skilled in the use and understanding of modern database technologies including relational, document, and temporal column data stores.
- Skilled in the use of a programming language such as Python for data engineering
To apply, please send your updated CV to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks.