RESPONSIBILITIES Job Purpose
Leadership, People & Community Development
- We are looking for a passionate Retail Analytic Analyst who conducts full lifecycle campaign management to include communicating the requirements, activities and design. At times, the position will work on different projects to develop solutions and analysis. They will also monitor performance and quality control plans to identify improvements.
- To perform the campaign execution process for the business. Support users in defining the selection criteria and providing in-depth campaign analysis with recommendations
- To independently handle different Retail Banking initiative projects in participating in the design, development execution and maintenance for datamarts and/or solutions.
- To work with other team members to build the infrastructure and drive automation to improve efficiency for quick response to business needs
- Communicating with other team members in order to coordinate work activities across departments
Risk management & control
- To ensure no customer complaint due to wrong campaign process
- To ad-hoc facilitate the communication to client on system/process failures to lower the client impact
Project Management and Process Governance
- Comply and ensure to follow the bank's risk mgt, control standard and Campaign GPS procedures
Our Ideal Candidate
- Always follow the leads generation process (DOI)
Role Specific Technical Competencies
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, data management, statistics or related discipline
- Proficient SAS programming skills and strong experience with: DATA step data manipulation with arrays, do-loops, and merges; SAS Macro language, PROC SQL experience.
- Strong Python is an advantage
- Manage multiple concurrent projects effectively
- Work experience in financial industry 1-2 year plus is preferred and those with more experiences managerial position can be offered.
- Spot Opportunities
- Solve Problems
- Take the Lead
- Build Resilience
- Deliver Sustainably
- Achieve Results
About Standard Chartered
- Manage Conduct
- Manage Risk
- Manage People
- Data Conversion and Reporting
- Information Security policy and Strategy
- Please add essential technical competencies from the Competency Framework
We're an international bank, nimble enough to act, big enough for impact. For more than 160 years, we've worked to make a positive difference for our clients, communities, and each other. We question the status quo, love a challenge and enjoy finding new opportunities to grow and do better than before. If you're looking for a career with purpose and you want to work for a bank making a difference, we want to hear from you. You can count on us to celebrate your unique talents. And we can't wait to see the talents you can bring us.
Our purpose, to drive commerce and prosperity through our unique diversity , together with our brand promise, to be here for good are achieved by how we each live our valued behaviours . When you work with us, you'll see how we value difference and advocate inclusion. Together we:
In line with our Fair Pay Charter,
- Do the right thing and are assertive, challenge one another, and live with integrity, while putting the client at the heart of what we do
- Never settle, continuously striving to improve and innovate, keeping things simple and learning from doing well, and not so well
- Be better together, we can be ourselves, be inclusive, see more good in others, and work collectively to build for the long term
we offer a competitive salary and benefits to support your mental, physical, financial and social wellbeing.
Recruitment assessments -
- Core bank funding for retirement savings, medical and life insurance, with flexible and voluntary benefits available in some locations
- Time-off including annual, parental/maternity (20 weeks), sabbatical (12 weeks maximum) and volunteering leave (3 days), along with with minimum global standards for annual and public holiday, which is combined to 30 days minimum
- Flexible working options based around home and office locations, with flexible working patterns
- Proactive wellbeing support through Unmind, a market-leading digital wellbeing platform, development courses for resilience and other human skills, global Employee Assistance Programme, sick leave, mental health first-aiders and all sorts of self-help toolkits
- A continuous learning culture to support your growth, with opportunities to reskill and upskill and access to physical, virtual and digital learning
- Being part of an inclusive and values driven organisation, one that embraces and celebrates our unique diversity, across our teams, business functions and geographies - everyone feels respected and can realise their full potential.
some of our roles use assessments to help us understand how suitable you are for the role you've applied to. If you are invited to take an assessment, this is great news. It means your application has progressed to an important stage of our recruitment process.
Visit our careers website www.sc.com/careers