Data Analytics Developer - Forensic Services - Financial Advisory
About Deloitte China
Our professionals at Deloitte China provide a full range of audit & assurance, consulting, financial advisory, risk management and tax services, and work closely within Greater China, across Asia-Pacific and around the world to provide clients of every size with local experience and international expertise. We have considerable experience in China and are one of the leading professional services providers in this marketplace.
The Deloitte purpose
is about making an impact that matters to our clients. Our extensive service spectrum enables us to help clients become leaders wherever they choose to compete. Deloitte is committed to investing in our people and empowers them to achieve more than they could elsewhere. Our work combines advice with action and integrity. We believe that when our clients and society are stronger, so are we.
To learn more about how Deloitte makes an impact that matters in the China marketplace, please connect with our Deloitte China social media platforms via www2.deloitte.com/cn/en/social-media
. About Financial Advisory
Financial Advisory (FA) practice of Deloitte China provides strategic and financial advisory services to clients throughout all phases of the economic cycle. FA comprises several distinct but related global service lines whose shared principal objective is the creation and enhancement of shareholder and stakeholder value. Deloitte Forensic Services
assist organizations in managing forensic issues and focus on outcomes that address reputation protection, asset recovery and prevention. Work You'll do:
You are also expected to:
- Design and develop scalable web applications with NodeJS / ASP.Net / PHP and associated technologies
- Design and develop RESTful web services
- Production support for the existing suite of applications
- Bug fixes and enhancements to existing suite of applications
- Optimization and split of legacy code for ease of modernization
- Identify and embrace our purpose and values and put these into practice in their professional life
- Develop self by actively seeking opportunities for growth, share knowledge and experiences with others, and act as a strong brand ambassador
- Seek opportunities to challenge self; teams with others across businesses and border to deliver and takes accountability for own and team results
- Build relationships and communicate effectively in order to positively influence peers and other stakeholders
- Understand objectives for clients and Deloitte, align own work to objectives and set personal priorities
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Computer Science
- 3 to 6 years experience developing applications software
- Strong Experience with Node.js
- NoSQL database experience such as MongoDB
- Understanding of document description languages such as JSON and XML
- Real world web and API development experience
- Experience with web services API integration
- Solid foundation in data structures, algorithms, and OO design
- Experience in a Linux or Unix based environment
- Ability to understand requirements and map to technical implementation
- Clear understanding of software development best practices
- Demonstrated experience working with teams using agile methodologies
- Experience with Micro services, DDD is nice to have.
- Experience with AWS, Docker, Kafka is nice to have.
- Experience with CI/CD is nice to have
- A good sense of humor and a passion for technology
- Good communicator and team player with strong organizational skills
- Ability to be proactive, find solutions and meet deadlines
Deloitte China refers to Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu in Hong Kong, Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu in Macau, Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Certified Public Accountants LLP in the Chinese Mainland and their respective affiliates practising in Hong Kong, Macau and the Chinese Mainland.
Requisition code: CN170146