Capgemini is seeking an experienced data & analytics leader to develop & deliver market strategies. This individual will support defining the go to market platforms, services, offerings and capabilities to drive business value for clients. This successful candidate will serve as the face of data & insights offerings externally and internally in the Capgemini ecosystem. Externally, this professional will serve as a strategic advisor for C-level clients to gather requirements and understand their needs, while providing expertise as to how data & insights can transform the business and collaboratively define a solution. This person will also lead on and participate in industry thought leadership for APAC markets, to help Capgemini become a recognized leader and innovator. Internally, this professional is responsible for growing the business line in FS-APAC. As well as understanding and providing thought leadership on technologies and tools for data management, technical, and business functions. The successful candidate will lead the expansion of data and analytics activities, through commercialization and deployment of innovative business solutions and applications leveraging the latest technologies.
- At least 12 years of financial services experiences (banking, insurance, capital markets)
- At least 10 years of data & analytics leadership Role in Data Management, Data Analytics space
- Strong capabilities in crafting, shaping and delivering engagements with clients
- International management experience working with teams across the globe and APAC
- Growth-mind set, proven thought-leadership and result-oriented management style
- Ideally, will have a degree in a quantitative field such as Statistics, Mathematics, Operations Research, Computer Science, Economics, Engineering etc. or respective practical experience.
- Build strong partnerships with account teams and partners to expand the I&D business in APAC
- Deploy solution capabilities (from global team) for Insights & Data, provide thought-leadership to our clients
- Grow the Insights & Data business by engaging both within Capgemini and the industry
- Lead pre-sales efforts and sales efforts of opportunities for APAC, including exploratory meetings in partnership with the sales team and client to define and propose a solution, and close the deal
- Lead solution planning and design efforts for I&D offerings
- Demonstrable track record in applying practical data and analytics execution experience, along with relevant business technology experience, including solution sales, creation, delivery and business management, which include demonstrated people and/or business leadership experience.
- Passion for people and potential to attract talent – Build local team capability, through recruiting and leverage from offshore
- Educate, enable and coach account teams to position Insights & Data with clients
- Develop partner relationships, as well as cultivate other strategic partnerships with technology, software companies and industry think-tanks
- The successful candidate will have the ability to work in a matrixed organization