Our client, a well-known FinTech Unicorn, is looking for a Data Architect for their Data Governance Projects. The selected candidate will be leading their data architecture and governance strategies. It is an expanding firm working with some of the brilliant minds in the field.
- Design and implement the data management Framework which creates a data-driven environment for the whole organization.
- Lead the definition of the enterprise data models, policies and standards which support and align with the firm's vision and objectives.
- Build a Data CoE across the business and technology in the organization.
- Work with the senior leaders in defining the technology strategy, solutions and architecture in data.
- Establish and maintain core data models, information standard and data management lifecycle controls.
- Provide End-to-end data design and management for data acquisition and processing, data quality and governance for the Enterprise Data platform.
- Develop and improve data governance standards including records management, data quality, metadata, modeling, and data provisioning.
- Create technology platforms across Data Management and Governance Platform, which integrate between applications and on-premise infrastructure as well as Cloud Infrastructure. Solutions would be across Data Lake, Data Visualizations and Data Analytics.
- At least 5 years' working experience in the IT Data Management and Data Architecture.
- Proven experience in establishing a data governance model and framework.
- Strong project management skill in managing business data governance solution implementation and delivery projects.
- Experience in implementing data solutions on Cloud platforms would be preferred.
- Strong knowledge and experience in Data warehouse and relational databases.
- Strong knowledge and experience in NoSQL DBs.
- Knowledge and experience in the Big Data solutions including Data Lake, HDInsight, Hadoop, Spark, etc.
- Strategic thinking and communication, which able to coach and lead all level of people.
- Strong leadership and influencing skills.
- Bachelor or Master degree from a reputable University.
- Excellent communication skills in English, Cantonese, and Mandarin.
If this outstanding opportunity sounds like your next career move, please send your resume in Word format Danny Kwan at firstname.lastname@example.org and put Data Architect - Fintech Unicorn in the subject header.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Headquartered in Hong Kong, Pinpoint Asia is the go-to Specialist Firm for Technology Recruitment
We are a team of specialist tech recruiters (many of our recruiters come from an IT background) and we serve a wide range of clients, all the way from tech startups (especially FinTech) to some of the top Financial Institutions on Wall Street and several other large scale enterprises in other industries.
Our significant market reputation and status as the leading search firm for many of our clients is a direct result of our strong industry relationships, intimate understanding of the marketplace and proven ability to deliver results.
Our vision is to help companies hire smarter and help job seekers get closer to their career aspirations.
To see all our open jobs please reach out to us at https://pinpointasia.com/job-search/
We are also seeking top-calibre candidates for the following exciting roles:
1) Senior Market Making Strat Developer (AVP/VP) - Leading Tier One Investment Bank
2) Senior Site Reliability Engineers (VP/Associate) - Elite Global Hedge Fund - Tech Firm Candidates Welcome!
3) Ultra Low Latency C++ Developer - Global Hedge Fund