Data Architect, Commercial Banking IT - HSBC Operations, Services and Technology
Some careers open more doors than others.
If you're looking for a career that will unlock new opportunities, join HSBC and experience the possibilities.
HSBC Operations, Services and Technology is a pivotal part of the Group, providing essential operational and technical support to our global businesses and helping improve customer service and efficiency. HOST combines global expertise and technology to help keep us ahead of the competition.
HSBC is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from people of all backgrounds. We particularly welcome applications from disabled people, ethnic minorities and individuals returning to the workplace following a career break or retirement, as these groups are currently underrepresented within the financial services industry.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our team as Data Architect. Principal responsibilities
- Responsible for architecture and design of Data and Analytics solutions across the ASPAC region
- Manage stakeholders across the regional business
- Coordinate regional and global resources such as data architects, data engineers and others
- Ensure architectural alignment with global standards
You'll achieve more when you join HSBC.
- Bachelor Degree or Equivalent
- Written and verbal English communication skills such as cantonese and Mandarin beneficial
- HSBC experience with good business and product knowledge a big plus
- Years of experience in data and analytics solution design experience
- Strong experience or understanding of data and analytics technologies such as DWH, Data Lake, Big Data, Visualisation tools, Machine Learning, AI, NLP
- Knowledge on Google and Ali Cloud platforms and available tools a plus
Candidate with less relevant experience or skills may be offered a lower Global Career Band than stated above.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.