Data Science Consultant
- $30-40k HKD per month
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- Opus Talent Solutions
- 19 Jan 19
We are looking out for a Senior Consultant to join their Data Science team to work on various projects across Data Transformation. Marketing Performance Analytics and Operations Optimisation.
Opus Talent Solutions have partnered with a Global Data Consultancy who are looking to expand their Hong Kong office. We are looking out for a Senior Consultant to join their Data Science team to work on various projects across Data Transformation. Marketing Performance Analytics and Operations Optimisation.
As a Senior Consultant, you will work closely with the Hong Kong and Global teams to deliver projects across the Region. With projects across Hong Kong, China, Singapore, Japan, Korea, Indonesia and Australia, you will be required to travel up to 30% of your time. The delivery of most projects will be able to be done from Hong Kong.
As a Senior Consultant, your key duties will include though not be limited to;
- Work on projects with blue-chip clients across various industries included Financial Services, Consumer Goods, Retail and Automotive.
- Meet clients and advise on pain points that can be resolved through the introduction of data.
- Involvement in first discovery meetings and execute projects through to final recommendations.
- Gather and analyse data, build statistical models, communicate quantitative insights into recommendations and present final results.
- Develop predictive and prescriptive models through programming in R or Python.
This is a newly created role. To be considered for this role you will have the following skills and attributes;
- Strong communication skills in English. Ideally you be bilingual in an Asian language although not necessary.
- Proven experience in coding in R and /or Python.
- Proven consultative experience whether that be working for a consulting firm or client side with a consultative approach.
- Desire to work across various projects and enjoy strategically advising clients on emerging data techniques and initiatives.
- Will offer sponsorship for the right person
- Ability to travel up to 30% of your time
If this is a role that is of interest to you, then please do not delay your application and apply today. Please forward your CV via the “Apply Now” button below. If you have any questions prior to applying, please contact Sharon Koelewyn directly on +852 3905 3342.