Job description A Career with Hang Seng Bank
Hang Seng is committed to service excellence. Our people are our most important asset and play a vital role in our efforts to continually enhance our performance for customers and provide best-in-class products and services. We seek to attract high-calibre talent by offering a dynamic working environment, good career development opportunities and competitive compensation packages. Risk and Compliance - Retail Risk Analytics Department
Hang Seng's Risk and Compliance ("RKM") strives to maintain a well-balanced risk profile for the Bank while enabling businesses to thrive. Our team actively manages a varied and dynamic range of risk types. We are dedicated to collaborate with businesses, other functional units and regulatory bodies to develop and implement robust and customized risk management frameworks and measures to maintain the strong market position of the Bank.
Retail Risk Analytics - actively manages a varied and dynamic range of credit risk types via developing and implementing credit risk models for provisioning, stress testing and regulatory capital; execution of an effective non-financial risk (i.e. model risk) and internal control framework and coordinating with Business and Finance on various matters relating to capital management and business decision of the Bank.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our department as Data and Analytics Officer. Principal responsibilities
- Conduct quantitative analysis to facilitate determine and/or review credit acceptance strategies.
- Develop and prepare management reports for the monitoring of credit performance.
- Assist in the formulation of credit risk policies on retail secured lending products.
- Participant in system enhancement projects and tasks.
- Familiar with internal and regulatory guidelines and ensure compliance in policies formulation and execution.
- University degree in Risk Management, Statistics, Finance, Business Management, Economics or related discipline.
- Minimum 2 year's relevant banking experience with knowledge in retail lending business.
- Good analytical skill and proficient in data analysis using statistical or programming tools such as SAS / SQL /Microsoft R / Python.
- Self-motivated, strong analytical mindset and with the ability to meet tight deadlines.
- Proficiency in both English and Chinese
- Great sense of ownership and servicing mindset to ensure efficient and effective customer service processes
Visit Hang Seng Career Page and sign up with our Talent Community to receive the latest information about our career opportunities in Hang Seng Hong Kong.