- Configuring and maintaining reliable supports of Oracle/ MYSQL/ MSSQL of the large scale enterprise databases
- Monitoring database to ensure minimum impacts to database performance
- Maintaining the normal database operation including backup and restoration, troubleshooting and SQL performance tuning and monitoring usage etc.
- Participating in technical and administration tasks of database upgrade, vulnerability checks, migration and troubleshooting etc.
- Assist in SQL optimization and other database performance
- Provide DBA support
- At least 4 years’ experience as a Database Administrator, with a degree holder or above in Computer Science, Information Technology or related disciplines;
- Experience with database software Oracle RAC/ MYSQL master-slave replication/ MSSQL, including analysing performance bottleneck and troubleshooting;
- Proficient in database architecture design, installation, migration, and upgrade;
- Knowledge of cloud-based database services will be an advantage;
- Familiar with Non-SQL data stores, such as Redis will be an advantage; and
- Fluent spoken and written in both English and Chinese.
For more details about career opportunities with the Bank, please visit our website http://www.cncbinternational.com/careers/en/index.jsp. Please apply with full resume stating current and expected salaries.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment related purposes only. Applicants not invited for interview within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. However, applicants may be considered for other suitable positions within the Group for a period of not more than 2 years. Personal data will be destroyed at any time after 3 months.
China CITIC Bank International is committed to being an equal opportunities employer and intends to provide a work environment free of unlawful discrimination or harassment. All employment decisions will be made in a non-discriminatory manner.