Reporting directly to the Operations Director and oversee daily dealing activities of local and overseas stocks and options markets
- Oversee daily dealing activities of local and overseas stocks and options markets
- Supervise a small team and ensure the team operations in compliance with Company policies and SFC regulatory requirement
- Execute orders of HK and Global financial markets
- Involve in system enhancement projects and new initiatives
- Act as the company’s Responsible Officer of SFC Type 1
- Any ad-hoc duties as assigned by supervisors
- At least 5 years' dealing experience gained from securities firms, internet brokerage firm experience preferred, but not a must
- 2 years' managerial experience is required
- Qualified register as Responsible Officer of SFC Type 1
- Familiar with compliance policies and regulatory requirements
- Solid dealing experience and proven people management skills are required
- Good command of spoken and written in Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin) and English
- Immediately available is highly preferred
We offer attractive remuneration package to the right candidates. Interested parties please send your current and expected salary by email.
Data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.