Dedicated Finance Officer, Financing & Advisory Activity - Banking Operations Hong Kong
- As the Junior associate of FNA, your missions will be to:
- Assist FNA head to ensure the production and certification of the key financial metrics for FNA BUs in Asia.
- Prepare periodic derivable in a timely manner to the BUs and the Finance Senior Management.
- Assist FNA head in P&L analysis and providing advices to the business lines.
- Active participation in the management control community with DFIN/PFS & DFIN/MAR during the key milestones of the year (e.g. Forecasting, Budgeting, Quarterly publications)
- Helping the integration of new entity and providing the assistance to the new business development.
- Contribute to projects, ad-hoc studies pertaining to the financial performance and planning of Financing activities (Profitability, Scarce Resources, Allocated Costs,...)
- Continuous enhancement of deliverables to meet Business needs and Organization changes
- Assist FNA head in monitory of the production quality of Bangalore team and active interaction with Paris FNA team.
This position represents a great opportunity to develop an in-depth understanding of the bank's businesses and organization. Through the numerous interactions with the management of DFIN and business partners, the incumbent will steadily gain visibility across the board.
All our positions are open to people with disabilities Profile Qualifications:
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Solution-focused, service-oriented and proactive.
- Hold a relevant Bachelor's or Master's degree in Finance, Accounting or Controlling or similar
- 3-5 years working experience in Finance or Audit, familiar function preferred.
- Fluent English is mandatory, with French and/or Chinese would be a plus
- Energetic and self-motivated with excellent analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Organized, detail oriented and able to manage multiple tasks/deadlines.
- Team player, enjoy sharing information.
- Compliant with confidentiality requirements.
- Ability to work in an environment with rapidly changing priorities and high demands.
- Open to innovative ideas, creative and hard working.
- Ideally have a Financing Activity culture and genuine interest for this business.
- Technical Skills: MS Excel and PowerPoint; with desired/bonus skills in Essbase and VBA.
SG CIB (GBIS) is the Corporate and Investment Banking arm of the Société Générale Group. Present in over 50 countries across Europe, the Americas and Asia (12 countries). GBIS provides corporates, financial institutions, investors and public-sector clients with value-added integrated financial solutions.
The main role of the Finance department is the supervision of the accounting, controlling function and performing required analysis impacting the financial performance and financial risks of the Financing Activities in Asia.
Within Finance, FNA is in charge of supporting the Financing Business lines (GLFI, CORI & GTPS) with all their financial issues and development strategies.
Job code: 19000MVZ
Business unit: Societe Generale Hong Kong Branch
Starting date: 05/09/2019
Date of publication: 06/08/2019