Delivery Lead - HSBC Operations, Services and Technology
Some careers grow faster than others.
If you're looking for a career that will give you plenty of opportunities to develop, join HSBC and your future will be rich with potential.
HSBC Operations, Services and Technology is a pivotal part of the Group, providing essential operational and technical support to our global businesses and helping improve customer service and efficiency. HOST combines global expertise and technology to help keep us ahead of the competition.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our team as Delivery Lead
. Principal responsibilities
- Driving forward continuous improvement within all aspects of Business and Technology delivery so that collectively they can deliver higher quality change, more often, with less cost.
- Working closely with product and market Pod teams to help embed Agile and Lean ways of working.
- Managing programme or project artefacts and engagements including Risks and Issues, Dependencies, IT Service Acceptance, Solution Control Framework, NFRs, release best practices and more.
- Defining standards of use within, and adoption of, the agreed tools to support the chosen ways of working.
- Build out of dashboards and reporting to provide insights into all facets of the Channels delivery streams.
- Representing Channels at HSBC Group wide forums and events to ensure that we are maturing.
You'll achieve more when you join HSBC.
- Strong previous experience of leading Agile Transformations in a coaching or SME role.
- Significant experience of Technology delivery with distributed teams and vendor engagement.
- A Change mindset and the understanding of how to implement change in complex programmes of work.
- Strong Agile, Lean and DevOps domain knowledge and practical application of the same.
- Ability to work with all aspects of, and roles within, large Technology programmes to effect positive change.
- Large programme or project governance exposure and PMO function engagement.
- Experience of working with cross domain SMEs to establish working patterns and models of engagement to ensure efficient, risk managed, solution delivery.
- Strong experience of promoting and embedding lean Agile leadership, team agility, release on demand, lean systems and portfolio management across the whole programme.
- Working closely with both Business and Technology groups to help transform towards an Agile, delivery focused operation that seeks continuous improvement in every aspect of the programme and wider business line.
- Strong communication, negotiation and relationship management skills.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.