Our client, a Local well-established bank, is now seeking an experienced candidate to join their team.
- Provide support to the Company Secretary on all corporate secretarial and governance services for the Bank Group
- Supervise the Corporate Secretarial team to perform full spectrum of corporate secretarial duties and services, including preparation of annual/interim reports, announcements, circulars, direct and manage Board /Board Committees meetings and materials, minutes and resolutions, and shareholders’ meetings
- Build networks and relationship with internal and external key stakeholders
- Monitor changes in relevant legislations and the regulatory environment to ensure that the Bank Group is compliant with applicable laws and regulations
- Provide corporate secretarial support for corporate transactions and projects as required
- Degree holder with minimum 12 years’ solid company secretarial experience in listed companies, preferably in banking area
- Associate member of the Hong Kong Institute of Chartered Secretaries or equivalent
- Well-versed in the Stock Exchange Listing Rules, Companies Ordinance, SFO reporting requirements & other statutory compliances and regulations
- Strong leadership, well organized, independent and able to work under pressure
- Excellent command of written and spoken English, Chinese and Putonghua
- Excellent communication and inter personal skills including the maintenance and development of relationships with experienced professionals
Interested candidates please forward your resume (in MS Word format) together with current and expected salary details by clicking the Apply Now button.