Deputy Financial Editor
Our client is a leading global provider of independent intelligence about asset management. They are recognized in the world of media/publishing & events. With a global reach they are expanding their Asia presence and now are in search for a Deputy Editor with a strong understanding of investment, including funds for their office in Singapore.
Their business covers the exciting and fast evolving world of finance and investment. You will work alongside experts and write high quality breaking news and features.
Their content is focused on the wealth management and fund management industry, as well as their analysis of unique data.
- Assist in the management of online editorial output and daily workflow.
- Updating the website content daily, and be responsible for the bi-monthy magazine
- Writing breaking news stories and features while working to tight deadlines
- You will have the ability to interact professionally and build relationships and sources
- You will write clearly and generate ideas for the magazine and website
- You will cover wealth management, asset management, financial, regulation and independent financial advisers;
- You will help manage the social media pages
- Over 4 years of experience in an Editorial or Senior Reporter capacity in the Financial Services Industry.
- A keen news sense;
- An understanding or an interest in financial advice, regulation or politics, the financial markets and the economy.
- Able to take up new work-flows and adapt to new ideas quickly
- A permanent resident of Singapore (work sponsorship will not be offered)
Our client offers above market benefits and a fantastic work culture!
Please APPLY to Patricia Sham, Associate Director, Media, Asia representing this client at email@example.com or call +852 3978 2602 to know more.