Deputy General Manager, BOC Credit Card (International) Ltd.
- Oversee the credit card business including business development planning, strategy formulation and implementation, development and operations of credit card products, customer acquisition and retention.
- Responsible for the full customer life cycle management and services, so as to achieve the business targets and enhance its business competitiveness in the market.
- Responsible for the business innovation, product development, business operations of the payment products (BoC Pay, BoC Bill)/credit card/merchant business.
- Responsible for the co-ordination and facilitation of the enterprise data management; systematic research and application of new product information, driving the use of digital tools in the credit card and payment product, so as to achieve the business targets and enhance its market competitiveness.
- Degree holder or above
- Minimum of 7 years of credit card business management experience; solid experience in both credit card and payment business preferred.
- Familiar with the mobile internet industry, onshore and offshore mobile payment product design, profound knowledge in research and development, promotion and operations of the business and the user experience management.
- Good understanding of the full life cycle of credit card business and relevant regulations.
- Strong business acumen particularly in internet thinking, with competitive awareness, desire to achieve targets and creativity in business.
- Excellent leadership and professional capabilities in formulating and implementing strategies to achieve business goals.
- Proficiency in both English and Chinese. Fluency in Putonghua is an advantage.