Splendid opportunity created at one of the leading regional banks to strategize and drive talent development solutions and build a strong talent pipeline for the Bank in support of its strategic people agenda. The suitable candidate may act as the deputy Department Head of Training and Development. Annualized salary package ranges from HK$850k-1mln.
- To be a team member of Training & Development Department. The incumbent will be an individual contributor in driving talent management, career development and corporate development initiatives with the support of other members of the department.
- Identify talent gaps and needs of the Bank for future capacity building and adopt appropriate approach to rendering effective development solutions for different talent groups.
- Structure and implement comprehensive talent development framework and end-to-end processes, from talent identification, talent review, programmatic development interventions, to career development planning.
- Regularly review the approach and methodologies of talent solutions to maximize learning effectiveness.
- Build a strong network with other talent and learning practitioners in the market to foster best practice sharing, and develop a long-term, win-win relationship with external vendors.
- Build and maintain trustful relationship and win-win partnership with internal and external stakeholders; provide professional, proper advice and support to lines of business and function.
- To assist the Department Head in driving changes within the department.
- University graduate, preferably in Business, Finance, HR management and Occupational/ Organizational Psychology or equivalent professional qualification.
- A minimum of 10 years' experience in the talent and development field, with at least 4 years of experience in managing a team of learning or talent development professionals; experience in banking or financial industry is a definite advantage.
- Sound knowledge of concept, model, methodology and tools of talent management and leadership development (e.g. psychometric tools, development centre, skill profiling, etc.).
- Good leadership skills in driving performance and change.
- Independent, reliable and able to work under pressure.
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese, fluency in Mandarin is preferable
If you want a private conversation about the role, do not hesitate to reach Angela at +852 3905 1198. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. All information gathered will be treated in strict confidentiality and solely used for recruitment purposes.