Our client is a stable and growing securities house with strong brand recognition in Greater China market across a variety of business lines across asset management, brokerage and capital markets. They are actively growing the Hong Kong business and hiring a Deputy Head of Legal and Compliance for the Compliance Department, based in Hong Kong.
Reporting to the General Counsel, you will be leading a small team, supervising and managing the company's daily compliance work across various businesses, ensure the legality and compliance of the company's business operations; you will manage and maintain the external relations with law firms, regulatory bodies and related government departments for both Chinese onshore and offshore market; you will be liaising with China HQ on any compliance related matters and projects; you will also perform any ac hoc tasks assigned by the senior management or HQ.
- Degree holder in Business or related disciplines.
- Minimum 10 years of experience in compliance function with reputable securities house.
- Familiar with securities / investment banking industry laws and regulations, especially SFC regulations applicable to Type 1, 4, 6, 9 licensed corporation.
- Experience working in Chinese securities house is HIGHLY REGARDED.
- Fluency in both written and spoken English and Chinese, proficiency in Mandarin is a MUST.
For more information, please contact Betty Zeng at 3598 9070 or email@example.com