Our Client, a leading wealth management service provider with a focus on global wealth investment and asset allocation services for high net worth individuals and enterprises is looking for an experienced Deputy Head of Trust Services to join their Trust department. This role will be based in Hong Kong and report directly to the Head of Trust Services.
In this role, you will be actively involved with the following responsibilities:
- Oversee the Group Trust divisions across Hong Kong, Singapore and Shanghai offices.
- Manage all teams in the Trust department to achieve overall business strategy including people and culture, operational and financial.
- Responsible for overall P&L for the department.
- Develop and drive strategies in improving overall client servicing experience.
- Conduct regular review and analysis of the business and portfolio performance.
- Drive new strategies to deliver a full suite of trust and corporate services to clients seamlessly.
- Attend the Company’s marketing and social events.
- Set objectives & KPIs for team members.
- Manage performance of individual and overall team performance.
- Manage ad hoc projects.
To qualify for this role, you should have the following:
- Relevant degree with STEP certification and at least 15 years of trust management / estate planning experience.
- Strong technical knowledge of the trust and corporate structures across various jurisdictions such as Hong Kong, Singapore, Cayman Island, Jersey, BVI etc.
- Team Management experience is a must.
- Strong knowledge of the regulatory and compliance requirements.
- Good command of Chinese language