About the Role
- Be part of Markets Technology Team
- Adhere to ANZ ITIL Incident & Problem Management Framework Processes
- Reporting to Manager, Global Markets Infrastructure Services
Role Location: ANZ Hong Kong
Role Type: Full Time, Permanent role
As a Desktop Support Analyst, you are responsible to provide 2nd level technical support for Server, PC, LAN and WAN within Global Markets business. You will provide analysis, problem solving and technical consulting solutions to business unit issues and requirements. You will undertake performance checking and routine housekeeping of specific trading room platforms, ensure maximum availability and usability of the LAN/WAN infrastructure.
Your role provides support for trading room systems and services which includes trading room platforms, transactional platforms & vendor provided application and services both server and desktop. You will work with customers to fully understand their needs and requirements and provide appropriate support solutions to meet their needs on an ongoing basis About You
To grow and be successful in this role, you will ideally bring the following:
- Experience in desktop support for Financial Services industry
- Knowledge and trouble shooting skills on Windows 7/10 Operating systems and Microsoft applications
- Financial markets exposure and understanding with dealing room applications and systems such as Reuters Eikon, Bloomberg etc
- Knowledge on PC Hardware and Blade devices
- Ability to set clear achievable goals, set priorities, meet deadlines, take ownership and work individually and as part of the wider team
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to deal successfully with all levels of customers and staff
At ANZ, everything we do boils down to 'why' - our purpose - to shape a world where people and communities thrive. We're just as focused on seeing our people thrive as well as our customers. We'll give you every opportunity to develop your career.
We are responding faster to changing customer requirements, focusing on the things that matter the most, energising our people, eliminating waste and reducing bureaucracy.
A happy workplace is a thriving one. So to attract and keep the best talent, and say thanks for the hard work, we make sure all our employees are rewarded.
We work flexibly at ANZ and encourage you to talk to us about how this role can be flexible for you. Some of the work we do can be done from home, and some from an ANZ workplace - it's all about what works for your team, and above all else, our customers!
We want to make sure everyone has an inclusive and supportive experience throughout our recruitment process and when joining ANZ. If you are a candidate with a disability, and require adjustments to our recruitment process or the role itself let us know how we can provide you with additional support.
To find out more about working at ANZ or to view other opportunities visit www.anz.com/careers. You may apply for this role by visiting ANZ Careers and searching for reference number 22095. Job Posting End Date
31 January 2023, 11.59pm, (Melbourne Australia)