Desktop Support Engineer - Information Technology - Hong Kong, Hong Kong
- Base on priority, resolve cases assigned by other teams.
- Open and update cases on the ticket system and keep clients well informed.
- Monitor and review unassigned requests escalated by other teams.
- Handle Desktop PC/Mobile requests.
- Handle Presentation/Video Conference/Town hall Setup requests.
- Handle User Relocation requests.
- Handle new hardware & equipment setup
- Log all hardware changes on the asset management system.
- Keep track of Hardware & Accessories Inventory.
- Diploma holder or above of Computer Science/Information Systems or related disciplines
- At least 2 years hands on experience in a helpdesk or desktop support positing
- A team player, responsible, committed, customer-oriented, with positive and proactive mindset
- Able to follow process and procedure and has strong willingness to learn
- Able to work in shift and rotation base. (Monday to Friday, shifts from 6:00 am to 3:00pm, 7:00 pm to 4:00pm, 8:00am to 5:00pm, 10:30am to 7:30pm); occasionally work on weekend stand-by (Sunday 4:00pm to 7:00pm)
- Excellence in communication skills and fluent in English (listen, written, oral) is required
- Client - Client focus: I nurture a long-term relationship with the clients/internal partners
- Team Spirit - Open mindset/Respect: I listen and share my views and my expertise in an open mode
- Innovation - Technology: I include technological breakthroughs in the strategies implemented
- Responsibility - Empowerment and Accountability: I give resources and autonomy to make decisions
Business insight Company Description
Societe Generale is one of the leading European financial services groups. Founded in 1864, we have been playing a vital role in the economy for over 150 years. With more than 148,000 employees based in 76 countries worldwide, we accompany 32 million clients throughout the world on a daily basis. Based on a diversified universal banking model, the Group combines financial strength with a strategy of sustainable growth.
Our expertise in the Asia Pacific region ranges from Corporate & Investment Banking (Advisory, Financing and Global Markets) to Asset Management, Securities Services, Trade Finance and Cash Management Services. Leveraging on our formidable global footprint, we serve corporates, financial institutions and the public sector. With our regional headquarters in Hong Kong, we operate in 11 countries across Asia Pacific, employing over 6,600 employees. You can find us in Beijing, Seoul, Tokyo, Singapore, Mumbai, Sydney and other locations in the region.
We are an equal opportunities employer
and we are proud to make diversity a strength for our company. Societe Generale is committed to recognizing and promoting all talents
, regardless of their beliefs, age, disability, parental status, ethnic origin, nationality, sexual or gender identity, sexual orientation, membership of a political, religious, trade union or minority organisation, or any other characteristic that could be subject to discrimination.
Entity: Societe Generale Hong Kong Branch
Starting date: 2021/03/01
Publication date: 2021/01/07