We need a DevOps Engineer to work with developers and the IT staff to oversee the code releases. They are either developers who get interested in deployment and network operations or sysadmins who have a passion for scripting and coding and move into the development side where they can improve the planning of test and deployment
- Looking for DevOps Leads having 4-12 years of Devops/Linux experience across software products and application projects.
- Must have Java based build, deployment and product release management expertise
- Having Development experience in JAVA/J2EE technologies in the past along with exposure to various build tools like Maven, Ant and build automation will be a plus.
- Strong understanding of Various DevOps and CI/CD Tools like Jenkins, Zabbix, Nagios etc.
- Strong understanding of source control tools like Git, Bitbucket and SVN.
- Must have hands on experience in at least one of the scripting languages such as Java, Perl or Python to write automation scripts.
- Must have hands-on experience of the LINUX based server administration.
- Must have expertise of at least one of the leading cloud server environments like AWS or GCP.
- Must have hands on experience in databases such as MySQL, SQL Server, NoSQL etc from
- Administration, Performance Tuning and Backups/Recovery perspective, Master Slave etc.
- Must have stellar troubleshooting and debugging skills and the ability to spot issues.
- Must have experience of creating Auto Scaler and Load Balancer environments on Cloud.
- Strong communication skills and ability to explain protocol, processes and issues to team and management.
- Project management skills along with knowledge of ticketing tools such as Agile, Jira,
- WorkFront, Scrum/Kanban, etc.
- Having understanding on containerization technique Like Docker, Kubernetes etc will be plus.
- Develop Devops implementation strategy for the projects.
- Implement Devops tools and techniques in product and application development projects of the company as per Devops strategy.
- Manage code deployments, fixes, updates and related processes.
- Take Full ownership of up time of all production environments including efficient handling of
- Maintenance Window for regular updates and actively troubleshooting any issues that arise during production/ testing and solving them.
- Server monitoring and quick response during down times.
- Ensure system integrity, implemented designs, application developments and other processes related to infrastructure, making improvements as needed.
- Implement Automated Failover, Backups and Recovery strategies.
- Update the processes and design new processes as per Devops best practices.
- Lead the overall Devops activities and mentor the Junior in team if required.
- Coordinate with development leads and managers for implementation and issue resolution.