CICC is looking a unique candidate with strong business analysis skills，hands-on development and project management experience. The qualified candidates should demonstrate related experience in the financial arena (Front to back flow on cash equity and prop trading, and regulations) with strong background in the information technology field, and will be expected to handle project work in addition to day-to-day operations.
The job responsibilities associated with this role may be expected to include but not limited to:
- Blend technical and business knowledge with communication skills to bridge the gap between business users and technical objectives and serve as an IT liaison into the business user communities
- Participate in design walkthroughs and verify and execute QC test scripts and results.
- Evaluating and recommending purchase of software packages, hardware and service vendors where appropriate.
- Project management skill: including budget, time, resource allocation, and implementation.
- Build multi-threaded systems in a low latency environment using C#/C++/Java
- Experience in full lifecycle development
- Demonstrated experience with professional business process analysis tools and techniques as well as project management tools and methodology
Skills and Abilities
- Extensive business analysis and project management experience within financial industry with a proven track record of successful project implementation and maintenance
- Effective time management and strong organizational skills, with a strong sense of urgency and ownership
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Dynamic, detail oriented, fast learning capacity and able to work in a high pressure environment and multi-tasks
- Excellent software development and design skills in C#/C++/JAVA
- Familiar with Oracle DB, Messaging Technologies, Apache Tomcat, Unix/Linux, GitHub, JIRA and Object Oritneted design patterns
- Language fluency in both spoken and written English and Mandarin
- Experience in the financial industry, preferably with project management experience
- At least 1 year of full lifecycle development experience
- Bachelor degree or above, majored in IT, Computer Science, Engineering or finance related majors
- License of securities trading is preferred.