Job description A Career with Hang Seng Bank
Hang Seng is committed to service excellence. Our people are our most important asset and play a vital role in our efforts to continually enhance our performance for customers and provide best-in-class products and services. We seek to attract high-calibre talent by offering a dynamic working environment, good career development opportunities and competitive compensation packages. Wholesale - CMB Chief Operating Officer's Office
Hang Seng's Commercial Banking (CMB) business provides customized one-stop financial solutions to our corporate customers, from prime small and medium-sized businesses to publicly listed companies.
For customers conducting business locally or around the world, we offer a comprehensive range of services including corporate lending, trade and receivables finance, structured loan, cash management, investment, treasury services, insurance and e-Banking services. As a reliable financial partner, we attend to the specific business needs of our customers and provide efficient tailor-made banking solutions through our relationship managers and dedicated specialists.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our department as Digital Commercialization Manager
. Principal responsibilities
- Implement strategic plans and actions to drive digitalization for customer stickiness, revenue and operation efficiency improvement.
- Broaden and deepen the product and service penetration to the digital active customer base.
- Through effective data analytics to reshape right proposition and contract strategy to optimize customer communications and business results.
- Channel and liaise feedback from stakeholders including product owner, proposition, and marketing teams to optimize customer communications and contact strategy.
- Deep dive from customer data to continuous detect and identify opportunities as well as address to issues in order to enhance the overall customer experience.
- Support achievement of the HSBC vision, Values, goals and culture in personal behaviour, actions and decision making
- Lead by example to work out bank culture, share knowledge and encourage others adopting the same manner in the best interests of HASE and its customers
- As subject matter experts, develop and recommend changes and improvements to operating models, procedures and practices based on understanding of HASE and market best practice
- Communicate and adhere to HASE policy and procedures in order to ensure good operational, financial and project management, policy and procedural compliance and early identification and effective resolution or escalation of issues that arise
- Contribute to the development, implementation and maintenance of customer management information, analysis and reporting framework that supports and informs timely and effective business management and decision making at all levels
- University degree in Business / Marketing / E-Commerce / Data Analytics
- Proven experience (5-10 years) in digital engagement in terms of extending the bank's products and service offerings
- Sound knowledge and experience in digital banking / digital's sales and/or marketing strategy
- Customer-oriented with strong business acumen and analytical skills with the ability to leverage data and analytics to drive business results
- Excellent written / verbal communication, able to articulate management directives and strategies into actions
- Strong data analytical skills with ability to produce management insights from massive data sources for driving business results
- Could communicate, speak and write, in fluent English and Cantonese / Putonghua (a plus)
Visit Hang Seng Career Page and sign up with our Talent Community to receive the latest information about our career opportunities in Hang Seng Hong Kong.
The health and safety of our employees and candidates is very important to us. Due to the current situation related to the Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV), we're leveraging our digital capabilities to ensure we can continue to recruit top talent at the HSBC Group. As your application progresses, you may be asked to use one of our digital tools to help you through your recruitment journey. If so, one of our Resourcing colleagues will explain how our video-interviewing technology will be used throughout the recruitment process and will be on hand to answer any questions you might have.