Digital Copywriter - Retail Banking and Wealth Management
Some careers shine brighter than others
If you're looking for a career that will help you stand out, join HSBC and fulfil your potential.
Retail Banking and Wealth Management serves millions of customers worldwide with a complete range of banking and wealth management services to enable them to manage their finances and protect and build their financial futures. It is a global business that brings together management responsibility for Retail Banking, Wealth Management, Insurance and Asset Management with a focus on customer-centric propositions and innovative and efficient distribution channels.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our team as Digital Copywriter
. Principal responsibilities
- Lead User Experience & Design as well as the wider Digital teams by creating clear, elegant Chinese with suitable communication for international audiences from a variety of backgrounds, for all devices supported by the global operation.
- Support production of high-quality and accurate copy across print, digital and social channels.
- Support production of marketing- and service-related digital messaging working within rigid restrictions and guidelines.
- Support production of long and short form copy appropriate
- New services and propositions meet key KPIs for sales, servicing and satisfaction
- Delivery within scope, budget and timelines
- Process optimisation and speed to market to a variety of project goals and audiences.
- Optimise and reconfigure existing internal and external communications to adhere to User Experience best practice.
- Quality Control own and teams work, assist colleagues by proofing output as required.
- Work across a variety of projects, ensuring adequate and appropriate prioritisation.
- Ensure all content presents an accurate overview of brand and is aligned to brand guidelines andtone etc.
- Ensure consistency both within and across documents, brands and sub brands.
You'll achieve more when you join HSBC.
- People experience in customer focused organizations, in disciplines such as Digital, Design or product management, with leadership skills motivating and inspiring others to excel
- Chinese copywriting qualifications or equivalent
- Experience of User Centred Design methodology and its practical implementation
- Expert in best practice when writing for the web
- Understanding of user experience and web best practice
- Experienced in multi channel content creation for web, print, mobile, tablet.
- Familiar with the use of prototyping tools, basic Photoshop skills and word processing software
- Subject matter expertise of channel, including technical, commercial, marketplace and customer considerations
- Innovative, the ability to approach things differently or do different things to deliver goals
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal, to explain complex or technical issues
- Good relationship management skills to satisfy a wide range of internal and external customers with conflicting priorities
- Good time management and prioritisation of projects and tasks
- Experience working with agencies, particularly for usability testing
- High levels of resilience and self-motivation.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.