Digital Delivery Manager - Retail Banking and Wealth Management
Some careers grow faster than others.
If you're looking for a career that will give you plenty of opportunities to develop, join HSBC and your future will be rich with potential.
Retail Banking and Wealth Management serves millions of customers worldwide with a complete range of banking and wealth management services to enable them to manage their finances and protect and build their financial futures. It is a global business that brings together management responsibility for Retail Banking, Wealth Management, Insurance and Asset Management with a focus on customer-centric propositions and innovative and efficient distribution channels.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our team as Digital Delivery Manager
. Principal responsibilities
- As a Digital Delivery Lead, you will work with teams to form a big picture view across local markets, team delivery plans and technical challenges and opportunities before selecting the most appropriate delivery approach.
- Simultaneously deploy products and features to more than one market at a time
- Group products into packages and combining delivery plans so countries get what makes sense to them
- Creatively help to identify new delivery solutions when the usual approaches don't fit.
- The Delivery Lead is accountable for the overall programme delivery from Discovery right through to Operate, which includes gathering and delivery of business and technology requirements by country using the latest agile, devops and continuous delivery tools and techniques as well as localised product UX and UI design and oversight of testing and release management.
- Support the Digital Product Management teams to deliver digital products and features into more countries and brands, globally through design, requirements, build and testing within HSBC Digital Solutions.
- Lead teams using agile methodologies, utilising a Devops approach to ensure each digital product globally operates on a single code base and is delivered through teams operating a continuous integration and continuous delivery framework and toolset.
- Help identify the need for and set up strategic or tactical projects in response to immediate market threats or commercial benefits in countries around the globe
- Help assemble and lead enduring teams that specialise in building and releasing products to markets around the globe as quickly and efficiently as possible.
- The team will need to document the requirements in a way that can be quickly and easily consumed by developers.
- The creation of an API layer enabling integration to the country back end systems without compromising the global front end User Interface.
- The role has a high level of customer impact focusing on rolling out innovative, new, digital features, already built by Cross Functional teams, to customers around the globe. In order to deliver the strategic objectives the role holder is going to have to work at the highest level with regional and country business leadership teams, regional, local and global IT delivery leadership teams, global technology platform leadership teams, global digital leads in Product Management
You'll achieve more when you join HSBC.
- Experience of leading Digital transformational change and technologies including Design, Build, Test and Operate
- Background in large scale Digital deliveries with a customer centric mindset who knows the importance of creating small, high performing teams that watch the work over the workers
- Delivery experience and detailed knowledge of requirements gathering, documentation and building systems using the latest Agile and Devops delivery techniques.
- Senior-level programme management skills and qualifications.
- Matrix Management and experience working in large matrix organisations
- Experience in both the developed and emerging markets
- With a proven track record of leading and influencing teams both locally and remotely.
- Managing operational functions, directing process reengineering and efficiency exercises.
- Keen understanding of products, services and underlying processes to fulfill.
- Strong commercial orientation, track record of balancing risks versus rewards and maximizing the cost effectiveness and profitability for the business.
- Deep and wide subject matter expertise of digital channels
- Strong people leadership and team working skills
- Ability to gather and analyse information, judgment and decision making, communication competencies
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.