Digital Regional Cyber, IT Risk Officer - Retail Banking and Wealth Management
Some careers grow faster than others.
If you're looking for a career that will give you plenty of opportunities to develop, join HSBC and your future will be rich with potential.
Retail Banking and Wealth Management serves millions of customers worldwide with a complete range of banking and wealth management services to enable them to manage their finances and protect and build their financial futures. It is a global business that brings together management responsibility for Retail Banking, Wealth Management, Insurance and Asset Management with a focus on customer-centric propositions and innovative and efficient distribution channels.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our team as Digital Regional Cyber, IT Risk Officer
. Principal responsibilities
- Responsible for assisting the Digital Head of CITRO for providing assurance to business management that all Information and Cyber Security Risk and Systems and Data Integrity policies, controls, processes and projects within their respective line of business and Region have been implemented and to ensure that proportionate and effective information security controls are established and maintained
- Ensure the effective and timely reporting and escalation of risk using the risk management framework within Digital Accountable for the development, maintenance and embedding of the regional Information Security Risk and Cyber risk engagement model for Digital as a business
- Work with senior management to articulate their risk appetite and address key strategic risks, as well as to ensure that senior digital stakeholders have appropriate visibility as to their IT, Information and Security Risk, Cyber Risk, and Systems and Data Integrity risk
- Establish and develop a consistent, pragmatic and effective approach to IT related risks, Information Security, Cyber risk and Systems and Data Integrity risk
- Provide local specialist guidance to the business regarding involvement of other key stakeholders
- Develop and define a strategic direction, understanding the business requirements and expressing these using KRIs
You'll achieve more when you join HSBC.
- Have an advanced and extensive amount of IT, Information Security Risk, Cyber Risk, Third Party Risk, Software Development and Delivery Risk in the context of SAFe and DevOps, Cloud Risk and Contractor Risk Management knowledge to face off appropriately to the different risk managers in the Group and also external parties
- Be able to define and implement a vision and strategy for risk capability across Digital and communicate to key stakeholders and get their buy in
- Be able to face off to stakeholders in order to win their confidence and help influence their decisions, Must be able to engage with senior business leaders and board level management
- Knowledge of all major areas of a Global Banking and Financial Services organization including Retail Banking, Investment Banking, Commercial Banking and Private Banking
- Advanced level of understanding of diverse technology including infrastructure, network and application Experience in systems development lifecycle.
- Understanding of fundamental information security controls, principles and technology
- A strong change delivery track record in large global organizations
- Demonstrated record of delivering global programmes
- Have excellent communication skills to be able to build relationships with key internal and external stakeholders and be able to sell a strategy and vision
- A change agent who is not afraid to change the status quo in order to drive Group strategy University degree in a relevant field is desirable, Postgraduate degree in a relevant field a plus
- English fluency desirable, Mandarin or another major world language considered a plus
Candidate with less relevant experience or skills may be offered a lower Global Career Band than stated above.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.