Digital and Film Associate / AVP - Corporate Communication
Do you love all things digital & film? Want to be part of a dynamic, creative team developing new content and channels? Are you interested in learning more about what it takes to work within the heart of Asia's financial markets?
If so, then come and join us as a Digital & Film Associate / AVP within HKEX's Corporate Communications team.
The team works closely with HKEX's senior management and the wider business to develop impactful and high quality content, in support of our business objectives. Your work will be reflected internally and externally, each and every day, as you help our business to translate ideas, opportunities and achievements into numerous touchpoints: from films, to digital-graphics, multimedia and still photography.
If you're looking for a role that's fast-paced and challenging, and that allows you to think outside the box, this will be a perfect role for you.
- Work alongside our Digital Communications team to execute film-based, and digital marketing & communications campaigns, creating visual and written content for our web, intranet and social media channels
- Respond to film briefs, organizing film-making sets and scripts, helping to capture high-quality imagery yourself or via third-parties
- Perform photo retouches, film edits, managing translations and encoding final materials
- Provide advice on channel distribution and measuring success
- Work to ensure the continuous improvement of our processes and deliverables
- University degree or recognised relevant qualifications in broadcast media, film-making, visual communications or other related digital disciplines
- Previous relevant internship or early-career work experience
- Expert Adobe Premiere Pro, Audition and Media Encoder editor across video workflow (Window and Mac environment)
- Experience on-location and studio Camera Operating ability, including audio and video hardware setups
- Experience producing content for website, intranet and social media channels
- Capable of multitasking, time management, working independently as well as collaboratively with cross-functional teams
- Excellent project management, communication, organisational and follow-up skills with a strong attention to detail
- A tenacity to deliver excellence
Applicants who do not hear from us within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. Personal data provided will only be used for the purpose of employment application to HKEX.